Re: lynx-dev LYNX: still get "get forms-capable browser" msg!

From: Roving Reporter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: still get "get forms-capable browser" msg!
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 15:56:49 -0400 (EDT)

Why would you want to go to a website that can't even spell "magazine"
properly? (-:

The actual place you need to go to is
http://www.classicalinsites.com/music/listings/listings.cgi
As you can see, it's not a static page.

The e-mail address is address@hidden

Seriously, I don't know what the problem is. I'm using 2.7.1 and I access
it as well as can be expected with Lynx and the fact that the webmaster of
the site can't write accessible html.

* Therese Shellabarger      -     address@hidden *
* http://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/   Shalom chaverot! *
* See Deaf Expo at http://www.deafexpo.org/              *