lynx-dev Re: Lynx Questions

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx Questions
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 21:30:55 -0400 (EDT)

As I understand it, Lynx runs as a "console application" and not
a native Windows program in Windows 95 and NT.  This means that
cut/paste to/from the Windows clipboard is not available.

Some compiles have been done with screen libraries that use more
of the native Windows environment, but those developments are not
as far along as the version for which you can get a binary at
fdisk.com.

You can read further responses, if any at
http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/

Please follow up to <address@hidden>.

Al