Re: lynx-dev correct 'subject' in print-to-email (patch)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev correct 'subject' in print-to-email (patch)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:21:48 -0400 (EDT)

980825 Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> when I print to email I got a letter with filename as a subject
> which is not too readable for human, we print a text, not a binary file.
> Instead, we need Title info which is friendly:
> -                   fprintf(hfd, "Subject: %.70s\n\n", sug_filename);
> +                   fprintf(hfd, "Subject: %.70s\n\n", newdoc->title);

i'm not sure from your patch alone where your `title' comes from
or why `suggested filename' is inadequate,
but why don't you simply use `g' with  mailto:address@hidden ?
that calls up a screen which includes a Subject line,
which you can then tailor to your needs.
i do that whenever i want to mail a file after editing it somewhat;
if i just want to send it quickly, i use `p' (with nonsense filename).