lynx-dev Always accept cookies?

From: rohan . oberoi
Subject: lynx-dev Always accept cookies?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:39:36 -0400

After digging around extensively, I find that this feature almost
certainly does not exist in Lynx 2.8.  You can turn cookies *off*
permanently with "SET_COOKIES:FALSE" or -cookie, but you cannot turn
them *on* permanently with the opposite.

Are there any plans to add this feature to future versions of Lynx?

The accept/reject/always question becomes sufficiently annoying after
the first few times that I set "SET_COOKIES:FALSE" to get rid of it.
Then I discovered that this has the effect of breaking certain sites
which depend on cookies (including, unfortunately, Continental
Airlines's web site).  So now I am in the unfortunate position of
editing my lynx.cfg when I visit this site, and editing it back
afterwards.  I have seen one other person complain about the same
problem on Usenet.

Regards,
Rohan Oberoi