lynx-dev Re: [2.8.1dev22] patch0.2: Internal HTML pages; rewrite

From: Sinan Kaan Yerli
Subject: lynx-dev Re: [2.8.1dev22] patch0.2: Internal HTML pages; rewrite
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:29:56 +0100

>Hope you got the one with the typos affecting NAME="EnVar" and
>href="ToC-ReDo" fixed.

Yeap.

Plus I have updated the hrefs in keystrokes/* for these new ones.

>I'm not a sed wizard.  The following may all be obvious:
>
>The link from the p)rint menu UIP for example will alternate
>between
>
>        <Lynx-Help-Path>/Lynx_users_guide.html#Disposing
>and
>        <Lynx-Help-Path>/Lynx_users_guide.sz#Disposing
>
>or something like that depending on the option you are working on.
>
>You have this all worked out, including the anchor NAME (a.k.a.
>how to provide the #fragment part of the URI-reference)?

Here is a part of 'keystroke_help.html_':

 numbers        - Invoke the prompt
                    >Follow link (or goto link or page) number:</a>
                    or the
                    >Select option (or page) number:</a>

and the @FOLLOW_HELP@ is defined in help_files.txt as :
        FOLLOW_HELP=follow_help.html
my sed script will create another sed script which will have:
        address@hidden@=follow_help.html.gz=g
.gz extension will be optional depending on $(COMPRESS_HELP) variable.

I hope it is clear now..

Sinan.