lynx-dev Re: [2.8.1dev22] patch0.2: Internal HTML pages; rewrite

From: Sinan Kaan Yerli
Subject: lynx-dev Re: [2.8.1dev22] patch0.2: Internal HTML pages; rewrite
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 02:06:05 +0100

(26/08/1998 17:01) Al Gilman:

>I'm not a sed wizard.  The following may all be obvious:
>
>The link from the p)rint menu UIP for example will alternate
>between

Hmm... Now I have a problem. Since we don't have a fixed compression
method I have to set all XYX_PAGE_HELP defines with 'html.(gz|Z)' style.

Possible solution is:
* collect all these defines in a new file 'LYHelp.hin'
* when configure runs it will create 'LYHelp.h' with extensions set
  properly.
* and add '#include "LYHelp.h"' in LYGlobalDefs.h

Is this OK?

>       <Lynx-Help-Path>/Lynx_users_guide.html#Disposing
>and
>       <Lynx-Help-Path>/Lynx_users_guide.sz#Disposing
>
>or something like that depending on the option you are working on.
>
>You have this all worked out, including the anchor NAME (a.k.a.
>how to provide the #fragment part of the URI-reference)?
>
>Al

Sinan.