Re: lynx-dev A suggestion

From: Juhana K Kouhia
Subject: Re: lynx-dev A suggestion
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:19:42 +0300

>From:  Philip Webb <address@hidden>
>
>>  "a key-command to load the current URL as binary file".
>
>have you tried `d' ?  if you have a further problem, ask again here.

Yes. I meaned the current page you're on (even it is not a HTML file).
There might be a command line option for downloading a link but
I feel comfortable always to use "lynx <URL>". The command "p" doesn't
work here.

While I'm on it: the Lynx we have installed shows inline images as
"[inline]". How about making them as downloadable links? Perhaps
just optionally: inline images activates when user press some key.

Yours,

Juhana