lynx-dev br (ok, it's tiny)

From: purslow
Subject: lynx-dev br (ok, it's tiny)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 14:38:30 -0400 (EDT)

980830 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> I see this morning I broke the collapse-br logic in my fix yesterday.
> (I'll look a little closer).

i'ld say don't worry about the code for now if it's not a real mess
-- i haven't grabbed a development version yet -- :
the vital thing is to make non-collapsing (however defined) the default,
for the benefit of all those ordinary users
who are dependent on a sysadmin who may not notice there's a choice.
people who want what they see as strict HTML can alter  lynx.cfg .
i HOPE that's non-contentious (cautious smile).