Re: lynx-dev br (ok, it's tiny)

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev br (ok, it's tiny)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 19:06:22 -0400

From: address@hidden
> I didn't notice on the usual spot checks (directory mode and help file),
> but did see that on my own webpage.  Will send out a fix today (unless
> someone else does first).

I noticed it first on AltaVista's page in a minimal way.  Then I started
webbing around and noticed it worse.

I took a look and even made a stab at changing things in src/HTML.c to
move back to the original code - but i saw no difference.  I am babysitting
and don't have a lot of time to dig, so I will bear up for tonite and
hopefully someone (TD or other) will take a stab soon at a better fix.