lynx-dev LYNX: deleting or renaming crazy-named files

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: deleting or renaming crazy-named files
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 16:43:38 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a follow-up I posted to solaris newsgroup, re
deleting files with funny chars in it.

Suggestion from others was of course control-v.

But they never used Lynx!

Like when I say p(rint), and it prompts for file name
to save it to, and I control-u the suggested one
and then PASTE one I have concocted in some other window,
and I've screwed up somehow, and -- well, read the post:

comp.unix.solaris #174950 (0 + 746 more)
                                     (1)+-(1)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.solaris,comp.emacs
                                        |-(1)
From: address@hidden (David Combs)
                                    |-(1)
[2] Re: File named ESC key: delete via emacs DIRED (trick)