lynx-dev Help file changes

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Help file changes
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 07:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

I thought I would mention a few problems related to the new changes in
the help files. They are now customized by the install-help section
of the makefile, which leaves those platforms not using the configure
script broken. The fragments identified by number are not referenced
by the in-context help.

I noticed that in the new download page, the first link is to the
help. It would probably be best if the help were last, so that someone
wishing to download to disk just needs to hit enter twice, instead
of hitting enter, moving down to the second link, and hitting enter
again. Also, when going to help from the download page, there isn't
any way to go back and finish the download. I get taken back to the
page from which the download was chosen.

I'll see if I can come up with an equivalent to the install-help
section that can work on DOS, but each of the non-configure platforms
will have to work on this.
                              Doug

__
Doug Kaufman