Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release

From: Ulrich Hausmann
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:34:01 +0200

I searched the mailing list for other statements in regard, but didn't find:

1) Is there 2.8.1 officially released? And if so, what would be the most
appropriate place to download it?

2) If not, when will it be out? And in case, that would take still a
considerable amount of time, is there any of that developer versions (higher
than 21) that would be more recommendable for installation.

Seems we convinced our administrator (Delphi) to install a 2.8.1 Lynx
version (instead of 2.7.2) and now, he's asking for the right place to get
it from.

Thanks in advance, Ulrich