Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release

From: Ulrich Hausmann
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 12:49:26 +0200

Thanks a lot so far. I passed the info to the responsible Delphi engeneer.
He seem willed to wait for the 2.8.1 release. Now, *where*
from he should/could download it best, when it comes out (and where he could
get one of the latest dev releases, just to gave a look at it).

Thanks in advance, Ulrich