Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:43:07 -0400 (EDT)

> Thanks a lot so far. I passed the info to the responsible Delphi engeneer.
> He seem willed to wait for the 2.8.1 release. Now, *where*
> from he should/could download it best, when it comes out (and where he could
> get one of the latest dev releases, just to gave a look at it).

I would assume that it'll be right at the "same" location as 2.8:
        http://lynx.browser.org
        http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/release

The development versions are at:
        http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

Occasionally there's a glitch, but for the most part, the different
versions are all about equally stable.  (22's ok, and so is 24 - I made
an error for 23).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden