Re: lynx-dev http upload and port

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev http upload and port
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:20:29 -0400 (EDT)

980901 Claudio Tantignone wrote:
> will http upload be a future feature
> I was testing 2.7.1 and 2.8.1 (dev) and they have not this feature.

check the CHANGES file at  sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/
& the Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev/
for recent additions & discussions: i think something was added.

> how can I push the changes needed to compile under Minix 32bits
> that can be added to the next release. I downloaded today 2.8
> and I will download now the current development code.

do you mean: "Where should I send patches for a Minix port?"?
if so, it would probably be very welcome:
send patches to the lynx-dev list, where you will get lots of feedback.
Lynx is developed by an international community of volunteers
& newcomers are always welcome to join in.