Re: lynx-dev blind copies (was something)

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev blind copies (was something)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:19:39 +0900 (JST)

> i hear your concerns as the manager of an anonymous-accessible Lynx

No, you don't seem to be hearing my concerns.  If you think they only
go as far as public-access Lynxes, you're wrong.

> i can't see why blind-copying should be any threat to my use of Lynx,

It's not blind copying.  It's the ability to forge any mail/news header
and pass it to the mailer or news server.

> so here, what you need is to have blind-copying suppressed by  -anonymous .
> is that difficult?

Not only difficult, IMPOSSIBLE, since there is no code to ifdef in the
first place.

__Henry