Re: lynx-dev Re: download page

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: download page
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:33:49 -0400 (EDT)

> i haven't used the new version, but i would definitely be annoyed like LE
likewise, I found the navigation a little disconcerting.
it'd be better to (later) work out a scheme for changing the binding of
the '?' key to point to a particular page.

> if i found i had to skip an extra link every time i use Download/Print.
> i don't remember ever hearing what was wrong with the traditional version.
the main drawback to the traditional version is that the page is too full
to add things.  the newer version is in the right direction (but still
experimental).

talking about experimental, let's go back to the issue of Klaus' "internal
links".  I left them in 2.8 with the understanding that consensus is that
we'd remove them for the next release.  Is that correct?  (Removing them
is simpler than adding them ;-).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden