Re: lynx-dev to do list?

From: David Henderson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev to do list?
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 14:02:07 -0500 (CDT)

Larry Virden wrote:

> Link 41 says: www.huh.net/diary/1824.html]
> I follow it and see:
>                                                             404 File Not Found
[...]
> I do a g and lynx gives me an entry goto entry 'widget'. I press up arrow
> and I see
>   http://altavista.digital.com/
> rather than
>   http://www.hun.net/diary/1824.html
> like I would rather have seen.  I press up arrow several times to confirm.

Try capital G.  It does a Goto with the current page's URL as the default.
Capital E does something similar for links; if you're on a link that goes to:
   http://www.foo.bar/../something.html
You can press capital E and edit out the erroneous "../".

David Henderson
--
Star Trek?  Psi Phi!  Visit http://www.psiphi.org/ for the latest news
and rumors about "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" and "Star Trek: Voyager"
<*> davidh at psiphi.org, davidh at imsa.edu, davidh at cyberdesic.com