Re: lynx-dev Ask a question?

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Ask a question?
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 18:22:34 -0400 (EDT)

> Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 23:21:49 +0800
> From: Carl <address@hidden>
> I know lynx from the Internet and very interested it,
> I want to learn it, but I don't know how to learn it.
> I haven't any teaching materials and tutorials.
> If you can give me some help, I will be very appreciated.
>
> Thank you for reading my letter!

There are several sources of documentation for lynx.
If you are running lynx on a unix shell account, one
quick start is to read the manual page by typing
        man lynx
at the shell prompt.

However, most the documentation (including the user's guide)
can be found online.  To get help, start lynx by typing
        lynx
You will see a startup page defined by your internet provider.

To see a complete list of command characters, type K (note: capital k).
(Hite left arrow to go back to the previous page.)

For general help plus links to other interesting sites, type ?
Happy surfing! :)
--le