lynx-dev highlighting bug

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev highlighting bug
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:31:25 -0400 (EDT)

I'm running into highlighting propblems on almost every page I surf to.
It looks to me like the problem has to do with over-trimming of hightext
and hightext2 for each link.  On some links in fact, hightext is
complete trimmed away so the link becomes invisible and therefore
cannot be selected using the arrow keys.
Gee--and I just deleted my dev24 executable to free up disk space... :(
I have no idea which diffs are the culprit so I'll just go back and
rebuild dev24.  Hopefully Tom or someone could find the bug before dev26.
--le