Re: lynx-dev Lynx international version

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx international version
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:12:48 -0400

On Wed, Sep 09, 1998 at 07:38:28AM -0400, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> Are there plans to wrap these changes into the lynx 2.8.1 or 2.8.2 release?
> Just curious.

The plan is to integrate NLS support into 2-8-2 right after 2-8-1
becomes a release. The change is major enough to wait. It will be a few
weeks before I'm through integrating the changes I got from the Chebucto
project and testing the features under different OS and build schemes.
I haven't made any code changes yet for "Y/N" -> "1/0".

BTW, I tracked down the Digital UNIX NLS install problem I had to the
use of native make vs. GNU make. The language catalogs were not being
built or installed.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Whatever you do I don't want you to feel sorry for me in any way.