Re: lynx-dev crashes

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev crashes
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 98 10:45:26 EDT

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:56:34 +0200,
Frans van der Pol   <address@hidden> wrote:

>I use lynx 2.8.1dev16
>Windows 95  4.00.950 B
>Opened a local .htm file
>In the main menu v is OK, but V, P, or p makes Lynx hang.
>What can I do to check what is happening?

  Make sure that you have a valid path to a temp directory that Lynx
can use.  I prefer to CD into my Lynx directory after starting my DOS
screen reader (Vocal-Eyes) so Lynx can find more of its files.  You
may also want to modify the sample BAT file.  If you're using it
without modification, it probably points to directories that don't
exist on your system.

-- Lloyd Rasmussen
Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the  Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress          202-707-0535
(work)       address@hidden    http://www.loc.gov/nls/
(home) address@hidden http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/lras/