Re: lynx-dev new Segmentation fault occurrence

From: Alchemist Matt
Subject: Re: lynx-dev new Segmentation fault occurrence
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:21:14 -0400 (EDT)

Leonid,

        From what I remember, I thought make clean cleared out all the
object files so that we can re-make the program under slightly different
conditions, so I don't see how it would help.   I'm probably wrong on that
point, though.  At any rate, make clean does not work, nor does re-making
the project again after make clean.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.

                Matt

Matthew Monroe                          address@hidden
Analytical Chemistry                    http://www.unc.edu/~monroem/
UNC - Chapel Hill                       This tagline is umop apisdn
_____
(A)bort, (R)etry, (P)anic