lynx-dev Lynx colors

From: Roving Reporter
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx colors
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:35:31 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using lynx in color and I wonder if there is a way to
make the background go away? I want it to stay the same
as my default screen color, magenta. (White text on magenta)
There's nothing in the .lynxrc file that sets colors but I
would be happy to add it, if it's possible. The way it is
now, the background is sometimes sort of off-white and it's
awkward to read the color text when the screen is two colors
in the background.
* Therese Shellabarger      -     address@hidden *
* http://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/   Shalom chaverot! *
* See Deaf Expo at http://www.deafexpo.org/              *
Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing here
should be regarded as representing my employer's opinions.