Re: lynx-dev Header alignment problems

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Header alignment problems
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:08:03 -0700 (MST)

Heather,
On a Braille display, punctuation varies from setup to setup.
There is computer Braille and regular Braille, so the renderings can
vary. I prefer regular, non-computer Braille.
As for headers, (and this may not be a popular position), I generally
don't care much about them.
I'd much rather see regular text read properly and have headers
delineated in some way to note their differences.
I generally ignore what I can of headers, and I generally *read*
text.
In generral, speech isn't affected either way, since most users read
with punctuation turned off, and things like number of spaces aren't
read by the speech program unless the user request that it do so.
--Rick