lynx-dev problem with SFGate's TV listings.

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev problem with SFGate's TV listings.
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

1) Go to http://www.sfgate.com/tvlistings/
2) Create an account/log in.  (Admittedly I don't know if even this works with
Lynx, I used IE at work to set this up.)

Now, after you're logged in, you will be able to get _the first_ set of
listings.

But if you try to change the date or time and then use the "update grid" form
submit button,  I go back to the main login page (i.e. same page as #1).

Unfortunately I can't log back in and then be at my new page.. (as a lame
workaround).  The popup *will* say the new position, but I think that's
just because it's getting the data out of Lynx's cache. (The actual show
data will still be from tonight, which is my default -- today starting at
8pm.)

I'm using
Lynx Version 2.8rel.2 (1998)

And tried both Mozilla and default user agents..  It doesn't even use a
cookie upon login.. (it does when you try to personalize your setup)

I'm on Linux, and don't know what other details to give...

Anybody got any ideas?  It works fine on IE at work.