lynx-dev Lynx on Wyse60 terminals

From: Anjin
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx on Wyse60 terminals
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:17:26 -0700 (MST)

Have the need to run Lynx on a set of wyse60 terminals.  Been reviewing
various archives, faq's, etc, and find nothing to really help me, or im
just missing it.  Basicly, I would like to set the terminal mode to DIM
when lynx initiates, then have all things that would normally be displayed
in BOLD be displayed in normal text.  As the Wyse60 dosnt seem to have a
bold (am using the ncurses 4.2 terminfo files).  The problem that Im
having is that the links on pages are displayed as inverse.  This creates
a problem when multiple links occur on the same page, back to back so to
speak.  You cannot tell where you are on the screen.  Even with the curser
blinking, its hard to see where you are on the screen.  I tried compiling
with --enable-underlines and it still showed as inverse.

Hopefully I have made the issue I have clear enough.  If I could gt a
pointer as to where to start making changes, etc, I would be thankful.

James