lynx-dev Compile problem with Lynx2-8

From: pgreer
Subject: lynx-dev Compile problem with Lynx2-8
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:47:06 -0500

I'm having the following compile problem in AIX3.2 on an RS6000. Lynx was
configured using the configure script with the
options --prefix=/usr/local --with-screen=curses
It completely compiles but fails on linking.

Thanks!

Cut here --------

Linking and creating Lynx executable
        cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.  -I..  -Ichrtrans  -I./chrtrans  -I..  -I../src
  -I../WWW/Library/Implementation     -o lynx  LYClean.o LYShowInfo.o LYEdit.o L
YStrings.o  LYMail.o HTAlert.o GridText.o LYGetFile.o  LYMain.o LYMainLoop.o LYC
urses.o LYBookmark.o LYUtils.o  LYOptions.o LYReadCFG.o LYSearch.o LYHistory.o
LYForms.o LYPrint.o LYrcFile.o LYDownload.o LYNews.o LYKeymap.o  HTML.o HTFWrite
r.o HTInit.o DefaultStyle.o LYLocal.o LYUpload.o  LYLeaks.o LYexit.o LYJump.o LY
List.o LYCgi.o LYTraversal.o  LYEditmap.o LYCharSets.o LYCharUtils.o LYMap.o LYC
ookie.o LYExtern.o  LYStyle.o LYHash.o UCdomap.o UCAux.o UCAuto.o  ../WWW/Librar
y/unix/libwww.a -lcurses  -lbsd
0706-317 ERROR: Unresolved or undefined symbols detected:
                 Symbols in error (followed by references) are
                 dumped to the load map.
                 The -bloadmap:<filename> option will create a load map.
.LYaddAttr
.LYsubAttr
.lynx_setup_colors

Make Quitting.