lynx-dev cookies again

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev cookies again
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:39:05 -0400 (EDT)

How do I know if hte problem I'm having with shopping.com is due to
a bug on their site or a bug in lynx's cookie handling?
I'm not familiar with the way cookies are handled -- or
how they're supposed to be handled.
The cookie that's causing hte problem is:

www.shopping.com        FALSE   /ibuy   FALSE   944035200
ShopperManager%2Fss     5JHK8FXG9MSH2KVH00GPBC5P4A19WNFU

I accept a cookie when I add an item to my shopping cart.  I then go
through checkout and everything works fine.  I then exit.  But when I
restart lynx and go to this site, I suddenly can't access the same pages.
I select the same links and fill out hte forms the same ay but get different
pages than I did the first time through.

Of course all i have to do is delete my cookies file
and restart lynx -- but I'd like to know where the problem is
-- if a lynx bug, it should be fixed.
--le