lynx-dev LYNX: dev.26 screwed on <p> when p(rint) to file.

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: dev.26 screwed on <p> when p(rint) to file.
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:47:09 -0700 (PDT)

Someone please look at this page:

             Information about the current document

                               Lynx 2.8.1dev.26 ([1]development version) -
[2]compile time settings

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: Salon Newsreal | "This hypocrite broke up my family"
       Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:36:54 GMT
   Owner(s): None
       size: 476 lines
       mode: normal

No Links on the current page

What I get when I p(rint) to file is no paragraph breaks;
it is all one huge paragraph.

Although ON SCREEN it looks fine.

David