Re: lynx-dev cookies again

From: brian j. pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev cookies again
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:07:48 -0700

Laura Eaves wrote:
> I notice persistent cookies are still disabled by
> default.  What still needs to be done with them?
> I think the cookies file should be put somewhere besides $HOME/cookies.

This is with dev26? The 'cookie_file' option patch is in dev26, and AFAICT
is working for me. Try setting "cookie_file=foo" in your .lynxrc.

If that isn't working, I need to dig around. I'm not sure if it works with
VMS or DOS as I wrote it, but I compared my code to some other areas and
think I have it right.

--
There are very few personal problems that cannot be
solved through a suitable application of high explosives.