Re: lynx-dev show lynx.cfg from options/info page

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev show lynx.cfg from options/info page
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:56:43 +0400 (MSD)

>>   The link available from '='InfoPage and 'O'ptions menu. It is assumed
>>   that distribution's "lynx.cfg" now in lynx_help/ as most advanced docs. - L

> Should be in $(libdir)/lynx_doc.  Only help file set in lynx_help, please.

In fact, according to my patch,
I insist on using lynx.cfg in lynx_help/ for those platforms only
that do not use autoconf: DOS/WIN32 so they could find this file
in a standard location like forms-options page looks for its help.

And those who use configure script pointed out to LYNX_CFG_FILE directly
(I am not sure with VMS) so they should not have one more copy in lynx_help/
but think it is highly desirable to have its copy in lynx_doc/ or lynx_help/.