lynx-dev International version

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev International version
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:34:35 -0400

I've made some more progress in converting Lynx to use the GNU gettext
language catalog system. I think I'm more than half done adding the
hooks, with over 450 distinct messages now identified.

I have uploaded a snapshot to
ftp://www.slcc.edu/pub/lynx/current/lynx2-8-1-dev25-intl.zip of the work
in progress. Note this will probably not compile; I'm doing this mainly
to save my work in case of local disk crash.

I will send copies of the master catalog to the Free Translation Project
when I'm done with the 20 or so remaining modules, and then resynch with
the main Lynx source tree.

fortune: Fichier ou répertoire introuvable