lynx-dev NT lynx from command line with scroll bars

From: Vincent Fatica
Subject: lynx-dev NT lynx from command line with scroll bars
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:25:47 -0400

Hello, gents (Wayne?) ...

I have configured all the shells I use in NT (4.0 + SP3) to use a
console screen buffer larger than the console window size (thus they
have vertical scroll bars). When I start lynx from a command line in any
of these shells, lynx itself (its prompts and help/status lines) insist
on being at the end of the screen buffer while the viewed page is at the
beginning of the screen buffer. The practical result is that I can't see
the page I'm supposed to be viewing. Can I overcome this difficulty, say
with an appropriate alias or batch-file wrapper?

Thanks.

 - Vince