Re: lynx-dev LYMessages_en.h

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYMessages_en.h
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:07:00 -0400 (EDT)

> The main problem is to sync diff's with current development version,
> because new versions appeared too rapidly for me :-) Maybe, I'll wait for
> relise, translating help, man, doc. There're lot of work. Does anybody know
> when will be a relise of lynx 2-8-1?

soon.  this is what is left to do:

        + finish documentation updates (mainly documenting the new options
          form, verbose images and the other visible features).

        + fix bugs reported in pre-release version (the sed-script problem,
          and possibly the spaces-in-Japanese text)

        + make sure it builds/runs everywhere (including VMS - I do not
          have an account - if someone is building already, it would be nice
          to know)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden