lynx-dev Nifty new search engine: www.infind.com

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev Nifty new search engine: www.infind.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 05:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

I asked a question on a newsgroup, and the response
from someone was a page-ref found by a search engine,
which engine I went to look at.

Doesn't give the tens of thousands of hits of Alta Vista --
gives only one compact page (for the one thing I tried),
but gives a pretty amazing bunch of links I would have
never NEVER have found.  And, is FAST!  Like instant.
(probably new, no users yet...)

Here it is:

             Information about the current document

                         Lynx 2.8.1pre.1 (22 Sep 1998) ([1]development version)
- [2]compile time settings

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: Inference Find! -- Home Page and Resource Center