lynx-dev Cookie problems?

From: Heikki Kantola
Subject: lynx-dev Cookie problems?
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 21:02:45 +0300

I today compiled 2.8.1pre1 under digital UNIX without hassle, but I've
run into few problems with cookies:
- first persistant cookies support I chose to have doesn't appear to
work as I don't see that Lynx would write anything to .lynx_cookies.
- also there seems to be something wrong with COOKIE_ACCEPT_DOMAINS
variable as when I've put ".imdb.com" there and then try to register
with <URL:http://us.imdb.com/Register/> I get "Unknown" in e-mail and
nick name fields, while if accepting cookie manually I get those fine.

--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola, <address@hidden>
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan