Re: lynx-dev incremental loading artifact

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev incremental loading artifact
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:07:48 -0400 (EDT)

> With incremental loading on, I see the following annoying behavior.  As
> the page begins, I see the first text.  However, once the page finishes
> page to redraw.  As far as I have noticed, this only happens on the initial
> load from command line - I don't see the refresh when following links.

I noticed this on Thursday night when I compiled on Digital Unix 4.0 -
the program is spitting out a press-to-continue message but not following
up with a get-character.  (If I see a reliable fix, I'll add it - but we've
had far too much changing back/forth in partial-display).

It does not seem to happen (for me, anyway) on Solaris or with ncurses.
The change happened between dev.21 and dev.27, and is probably related
to partial-display.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden