lynx-dev Adding lynx.cfg options to the code

From: Eric
Subject: lynx-dev Adding lynx.cfg options to the code
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 01:17:17 -0400

Hi,
    Could somebody give me a quick point-and-comprehend explanation
of how to add lynx.cfg options (and command line opts)?  like, what
.c and .h files to edit to add them in there, where to add the global
variables involved with them, and such.
The reason is, I see the # of lines in the partial-display logic
is display_size or something, and would like to make a new lynx.cfg option
(didn't see one that does this) to allow the user to tweak the # of
lines that must be input for partial display to redraw the screen.

TIA
--
Eric
address@hidden