Re: lynx-dev djgpp SLang port

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: lynx-dev djgpp SLang port
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:09:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Doug Kaufman wrote:

:On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Gisle Vanem wrote:
:
:> I'm experiencing an irritating "problem" with the Lynx/djgpp version
:> compiled with SLang v1.3.  If I start Lynx when the DOS-prompt is below
:> (screen-height-4), the Lynx screen will scroll up two lines.  i.e. the
:> menu starts at screen-height-4.  This happens in both 25 and 50 line mode.
:
:I don't understand what you mean by (screen-height-4). What exactly do
:you see? I haven't noticed a problem with slang 1.22.

The problem arise when the prompt is below line 21 (25 line screen) or
below line 46 (on a 50 line screen). The cursor will be on correct
position, but the rest of the screen have scrolled 1 or 2 lines up; top-
lines are not visible.

Gisle V.