Re: about lynx-dev-contrib

From: dickey
Subject: Re: about lynx-dev-contrib
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:32:16 -0400 (EDT)

> I have started talking to Bob Izenberg about how to work the new
> lynx-dev-contrib capability into the Lynx help pages.
>
> That is to say, this is something we should update and there is
> no draft cited or attached.
>
> Tom, are you at some point going to circulate a "last call for
> documentation updates"?  How will I know when it is _almost_
> too late?
That will be when I've seen that the bug reports (from builds, and from
people who forgot to mention problems) tapers off.  Right now, I know
of:
        + problem building on HPUX (I made a tentative fix, but haven't
          heard if that fixes it)

        + problems building on VMS with VAX C (likewise)

        + DK reported a bug that relates to the history stack (I assume
          that's related to my fixes a month or so ago).

Once those are resolved, I guess I'll start tooting the whistle...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden