Re: about lynx-dev-contrib

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: about lynx-dev-contrib
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:23:26 +0900 (JST)

> platform. Wayne has compiled with Borland. I don't know if any of the
> people who compiled with Cygwin or Mingw32 are still following the list.

Are there any freeware/GNU compilers available for the Windows95
platform?  (This has nothing to do with the discussion we closed back in
April.  It just has to do with having no money.)

Has anyone used Microsoft's Visual C?  (The school has promised to
supply it for Windows98, although they haven't come through yet.)

I don't recall if Kristin McNally was successful or not.  She seemed
awfully close to getting a successful compile (with Borland?).  Is there
a site where Win32 binaries could be placed if someone has the ability
to compile on that platform and is willing to volunteer their binary?

__Henry