lynx-dev lynx-2-8 and --disable-dired

From: Eric Ross, Colorado College
Subject: lynx-dev lynx-2-8 and --disable-dired
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:02:25 -0600 (MDT)

Hi folks:

I'm building lynx-2-8rel.2 for dgux for use in a restricted environment.
I am attempting to exclude directory editing capability with ./configure
--disable-dired but I am still able to "g" into directory editing.  Any
suggestions about how to accomplish this would be appreciated (but I'm not
a c programmer).  I am not a subscriber to this list.  Thanks.

Eric Ross                               Colorado College
address@hidden          14 E. Cache la Poudre St.
(719) 389-6452                          Colorado Springs, Colorado  80903