lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 on HP/Apollo and Linux

From: Dave Eaton
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 on HP/Apollo and Linux
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:30:47 -0700 (MST)

HP status update: I have been able to build and run lynx2.8.1pre.6 on both
HP-UX 10.20 and Apollo Domain/OS 10.4.1 - limited testing so far, but most
seems OK. One problem I noted (and it turns out this existed in dev.26,
but I hadn't tried it) is that Ctrl/Z on the HP-UX build no longer
suspends the process. Instead, the display just flickers constantly until
I kill the process.

Linux status: it builds fine on my Linux (2.0.33, Caldera OpenLinux 1.2,
i686) but when I try to execute it, I get:

  ./lynx: can't resolve symbol 'define_key'

and won't execute, so I can't see if the Ctrl/Z problem exists there or
not.

 Dave Eaton
--
 Artronic Development  - Your Web Site Solution
 12629 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 224; Phoenix, AZ 85032