RE: about lynx-dev-contrib

From: Dean Walker
Subject: RE: about lynx-dev-contrib
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:29:16 +0100

I've been using these:

INCLUDE_WINDOWS_H,WIN32,_CONSOLE,_MBCS,NO_FILIO_H,
NO_UNISTD_H,_WINDOWS,XMOSAIC_HACK,ACCESS_AUTH,NO_UTMP,
NO_CUSERID,NO_TTYTYPE,NOSIGHUP,DOSPATH,NOUSERS,
NCURSES,FANCY_CURSES,COLOR_CURSES,HAVE_KEYPAD,
VERSIONC="2.14FM",NCURSES_VERSION,NO_PARENT_DIR_REFERENCE

and link with pdcurses.

I got the list of files to use out of the Borland make file.

I still have to fiddle about a bit.
1. #define sleep(x) as Sleep(1000*(x))
2. comment out unused mode_t
3. comment out redefined EAGAIN and Esomethingelse
4. cannot find clrscr()
5. undefine HAVE_READDIR because I haven't got it ?

It seems to work, but I don't know if I need to define
DOSPATH, would like to not use NO_PARENT_DIR_REFERENCE,
and haven't tried to set it up for new features via
userdefs.h or my config file.

Oops, bombs out with local files a bit, I'll get pre.6
and give it a go.

---
Dean Walker
mailto:address@hidden