Re: about lynx-dev-contrib

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: about lynx-dev-contrib
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:50:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Nelson Henry Eric wrote:

> > >Are there any freeware/GNU compilers available for the Windows95
> > >platform?=A0 (This has nothing to do with the discussion we closed back in
> > >April.=A0 It just has to do with having no money.)
> >
> > Cygwin32 <http://www.cygnus.com/>http://www.cygnus.com/

Don't forget the possibility of the Mingw32 system. For the main page
explaining about gnu gcc for Windows95 see the following site. These
are mirrors - one in the US, one in Japan.
"http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/gcc.html";
"http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html";

In addition, there is lcc.
"http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/";