Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 : bug (1)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 : bug (1)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 01:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

981003 Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>
>> (1) on return from the (new) Print screen,
>>     the display goes to the TOP of the document
>>     a/a the place from which `p' was invoked:
>>     this is very irritating & surely not intended;
> Yes, this is a bug along with following the link from History page:
> it should restore the previous line position but currently don't.
> I looked it few months ago but didn't find the solution
> (I thought it was before 2.8, thanks for remembering), someone try?

it's clearly a tiny oversight by whoever wrote the new Print screen,
but the result will be a major headache over time:
i `Print to File' several times a day in the middle of reading articles.
can LP or anyone point me to the relevant piece of code
or can anyone have a look? it's definitely new in 2-8-1pre.6 a/a 2-8pre.2 .