Re: lynx-dev Options Form Help

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Options Form Help
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 06:56:29 -0400 (EDT)

981003 Doug Kaufman wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Philip Webb wrote:
>> ALSO there are  4  items in Help without a Form entry :
>>   Line Edit Style, List Directory Style, Local Execution Links,
>>   Show Dot Files.
> Show Dot Files is on the forms options menu if you have NO_DOT_FILES
> set to FALSE. Local Execution Links also shows up on the menu when
> enabled in userdefs.h at compile time. These both allow changing
> the handling if and only if allowed by lynx.cfg. Try enabling these
> in lynx.cfg and looking again at the forms menu. I think that Local
> Execution Links can not be enabled by lynx.cfg if it was not enabled
> at compilation.

thanx: i've revised the Help file again for Show Dot Files,
but without recompiling i don't know where on the screen
Local Execution Links appears: can you or someone else tell me?

how about Line Edit Style & List Directory Style?
i see nothing corresponding in  lynx.cfg .  do we still need them?

also, a help paragraph is still needed for Cookies.