Re: your lynx problem

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: Re: your lynx problem
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 11:58:51 -0700 (MST)

Yeah, I'm still having my problem, and I did run lynx.trace.
Basically, I think the site assumes it's going to autmatically
log you in in the future, and just present the data to you.
Instead, lynx seems to load the page, but the text never shows up on my
screen.
I have two lynx trace files; the first one, which succeeds, is quite
lengthy (probably
traced too much, but thought the whole process might be important.)
The one where it fails is only 131 lines.
Yes, forwarding my original note is fine.
Separately, I'll send you the trace file of the failure; (if you want
to take a look at the success, I'd be happy to send that, too.)
An uneducated glance at the failure file didn't reveal a reason for the
text which lynx seemingly loaded but which didn't show up on my screen.
--Rick