lynx-dev Re: bug (1) will be fixed

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev Re: bug (1) will be fixed
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 01:19:51 +0400 (MSD)

>> 981003 Leonid Pauzner wrote:
>>> From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>
>>> Yes, this is a bug along with following the link from History page:
>>> it should restore the previous line position but currently don't.
>>> I looked it few months ago but didn't find the solution
>>> (I thought it was before 2.8, thanks for remembering), someone try?

>> or can anyone have a look? it's definitely new in 2-8-1pre.6 a/a 2-8pre.2 .

> I check my backup: no problem with 2.8.1dev.10 but problem exist with dev17

Now I understand the problem: it only occur in partial mode
when we got LYPop() or LYPop_num() on getfile stage
we not initialize Newline_partial again - will be fixed tomorrow.
Obviously, this was not found in 2.8 or 2.7.2 releases because they
do not have "partial" feature, with dev code you can just
switch off the partial mode...
Thanks for report, Philip!